Want to know more about BEST Robotics? View our sponsor video below:
Importance of Sponsorships
Northeast Alabama BEST Robotics could not function without its sponsors. While the hub host, Northeast Alabama Community College, and its partner organizations have invested personnel costs and funds toward this important initiative, there are certain items that the college cannot purchase. This is where sponsorship funds are imperative.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Clearly the greatest benefit of sponsorship is the investment that you are making in building the future workforce in our area. Students who participate in BEST Robotics develop skills in problem solving, communication, teamwork, planning, and project management. Are these the skills that you seek when hiring new employees?
But these students are able to do more than design and plan. During the BEST season, students are given a problem to solve and a box of parts with which to solve it. You would be amazed at the solutions that students have crafted using nothing but a box of spare parts and their ingenuity and imagination.
Of course, sponsors receive promotional consideration for their sponsorship. Companies providing cash sponsorships will receive the following promotional consideration:
$250 Sponsorship (BEST Friend)
Cash sponsors at $250 or higher receive the following promotional consideration:
- Listing and link on the Northeast Alabama BEST website (www.northeastalabamabest.org)
- Listing in the Game Day program
- Listing in the Kick-Off Day notebooks
- Announcements about your sponsorship on Game Day and Kick-Off Day
$500 Sponsorship (Bronze)
Cash Sponsors at $500 or higher receive the following promotional consideration (in addition to those afforded to lower level sponsorships):
- Listing in the “Meet Our Sponsors” section of the website
- Listing on Game Day T Shirt
- At least one post about your company on the website/blog/Twitter/Facebook
- Award named after your company – For example, the TVA Top Gun Award was given to the team scoring the most points in one round. The Sand Mountain Electric Cooperative Most Economical Design Award was given to the team with the lightest weight robot.
- Invitation to present an award at Game Day
- 2 VIP Passes to all BEST Robotics Events
$1,000 Sponsorship (Silver)
Cash Sponsors at $1,000 or higher receive the following promotional consideration (in addition to those afforded to lower level sponsorships):
- 2 Awards named after your company and the opportunity to present the awards at Game Day
- Your logo or company name prominently displayed near the playing field.
- Company representative invited to make remarks at Game Day
- 3 VIP passes to all BEST Robotics Events (with tour by a BEST staff member)
$2,500 Sponsorship (Gold)
Cash Sponsors at $2,500 or higher receive the following promotional consideration (in addition to those afforded to lower level sponsorships):
- Press release drafted to announce your sponsorship of Northeast Alabama BEST Robotics
- Company representative invited to make remarks at Kick Off Day and Game Day
- Photo opportunity with students and their robots at Practice Day
- 5 VIP passes to all BEST Robotics Events (with tour by a BEST staff member)
Higher Level Sponsorships
Higher level sponsorships including Platinum ($5,000), Diamond ($10,000) and Corporate ($15,000) are available. Contact Mike Kennamer at 256-228-6001, ext. 2291 should you wish to discuss a sponsorship of $5,000 or more.
Please keep in mind that any size sponsorship of Northeast Alabama BEST Robotics will help us to assure that local students are afforded opportunities to apply math, science, engineering and business principles.
For more information, contact Mike Kennamer at 256-228-6001, ext. 2291.